and depending on the hour the waves
are rolling in or moving out,
and I say, oh, I am miserable,
what should I do? And the sea says
in its lovely voice:
Excuse me, I have work to do.
shakespeare’s characters are more or less equally divided between “DO IT FOR THE VINE” and “YOU HAD ONE JOB”
To help with the book hunt, we sorted through the new releases of 2014 to find the worthy contenders that have something in common with your old favorites. That beloved comfort read might be the path to your next great find.
Do you see the style Van Gogh used in this beautiful artwork? I’m impressed.
the person im reblogging from tagged this #van gogh
goodnight, night vale, goodnight.
Yeah we should!! I’m going to be in San Antonio this weekend but maybe we could get a beer when I’m done with work on Thursday? Or next week?
From personal experience, I know it can be hard coming up with archetypes and things and I came across some generators that (honestly) have been super helpful when i’m stuck in a rut with what I want to write.
- here’s a archetype generator and here’s a personality generator
- this one generates different motives and it’s honestly really cool
- here’s a family tree generator like how many siblings they may have
and if their parents and grandparents are in good health.
- this ones an appearance generator and it’s honestly a+++
- okay okay this one is one that just throws things together to make
maybe a background character and it includes things like their
religion and their job
Anthony Hopkins reads Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night by Welsh poet Dylan Thomas (x)